Article 1 Service Overview
- In this service, you can use map search service and other services specified by the provider.
- This service is available in Japanese, English. However,some features are not available in all languages
Article 2 Prohibited matters
The customer shall not make the following provisions regarding this service and the software, documents, data, images, characters, logos, etc. used in this service. 1. Directly seek money or other commercial interests using this service as a means 2. Delete or change restrictions based on product labeling, copyright notices, other cautionary statements, or property rights 3. Reproduction, distribution, public transmission, modification, translation, adaptation or creation of secondary works 4. Transfer, sale, transfer or other disposal to a third party 5. Reuse license, loan, etc. 6. Doing reverse engineering or other analysis activities 7. Interfering with the operation of this service, or damaging or damaging the trust of this service , regardless of the method Act 8. Write personal information of customers or third parties 9. Acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations 10. Infringes on the rights of the Provider or third parties, Actions that limit, interfere with, or may Rukoto 11. other before each issue, making the act that the Provider deems inappropriate
Article 3 Cautions and warnings for use
- This service is provided by the reception status of the radio waves of the information terminal used (hereinafter referred to as “the information terminal”) and other restrictions on the functions of the information terminal, or by the customer setting of the information terminal It may not be received.
- Information regarding maps, facilities, stores, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Service Information”) in this Service The information may differ from or may not be accurate. In addition, this service information is subject to change without notice to the customer.
- In some countries or regions covered by this service, there are some places where this service information cannot be provided.
Car, walk, etc.
- It is very dangerous to operate this information terminal or watch the screen while driving or walking a car, motorcycle or bicycle. Make sure to stop or stop at a safe place. Also, please be aware that if you operate this information terminal or watch the screen of this information terminal while driving a car, motorcycle, etc. It may violate the Road Traffic information terminal while driving a car, motorcycle, etc., it may violate the Road Traffic Act and other laws and regulations.
- Be sure to follow actual traffic lights, road signs, road markings and other traffic regulations and road conditions.
- It may be displayed and guided as a road that can cross a road that pedestrians cannot actually cross
- Do not use this service for guidance to emergency medical facilities. This service information does not include information on all police, firefighting, medical institutions, etc., and may differ from actual information.
Article 4 Costs related to service use
Use of this service may incur separate communication charges, etc., as stipulated by the telecommunications carrier. The communication fee shall be borne by the customer.
Article 5 Interruption of this service
In the event that any of the following items occurs, the Provider may suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the customer in advance. 1. Periodic or urgent maintenance of the system to provide this service 2. Inability to provide this service due to natural disasters, fires, power outages, disturbances, etc. 3. Telecommunications lines, computers 4. If the service cannot be provided due to reasons not attributable to the Provider, in addition to the preceding items
Article 6 Changes and termination of this service
- The provider shall be able to change the contents of the Service or terminate the provision without providing prior notice to the Customer at the Provider’s discretion.
- The provider will not be liable for any damages caused to the customer in connection with the content change or termination of provisions in the preceding paragraph.
Article 7 Intellectual property rights
Intellectual property rights and all other rights related to this service belong to the Provider or a third party who licenses the Provider to use such intellectual property rights.
Article 8 Handling of information related to customers
Article 9 Warranty and liability
- The provider shall not be liable for any damages incurred in connection with the use or inability to use the Service, except as expressly stated in these Terms.
- When this service links to another website, the agreement for that website will be used. The provider does not take any responsibility for websites this service links to or related services, except when stated in the agreement for that website.
- The provider makes no guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, safety of the Service, and that the Service is suitable or effective for the specific purpose of the customer. We do not guarantee that there is no infringement of property rights, that there is no fault in this service, and that this service operates without any problems.
- The provider is not liable for any damages incurred by the customer due to interruption of provision of all or part of the Service due to the reasons listed in each item of Article 5.
- If the contract between the customer and the Provider based on this Agreement falls under the Consumer Contract of the Consumer Contract Act (Act No. 61 of 2000), Article 2, Paragraph 3, Provisions that fully disclaim liability shall not apply. In this case, when the damage caused to the customer is based on our default or tort, we will only compensate for the direct and normal damage that the customer actually suffered, unless the provider has intentional or serious negligence. You are responsible.
Article 10 Analysis and Distribution of Advertisements, etc
- The Provider uses various third party services, such as Google Analytics, to help us understand the provision of the service and your use of it. Such third party service providers collect information that is sent by the user’s browser as part of the web page request, such as cookies and the user’s IP address.
- The Provider may place advertisements of the Provider or third parties on the Service.
Article 11 General provisions
- Unless the prior written consent of the provider is obtained, the customer shall transfer the contractual status relating to the use of this service to a third party, or transfer all or a part of the rights and obligations to a third party for collateral. Do not offer or accept.
- If you violate one of these Terms, we can stop or terminate the provision of this service to you immediately without requiring any notice.
- The provider may change these Terms without prior notice to the Customer and the consent of the Customer. This change shall be effective when the Provider publishes the revised Terms on the Service or on the Provider website relating to the Service. From time to time, you should check the Terms and accept the contents before using the Service.
- Even if any provision of this agreement or part of it is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by the Consumer Contract Law or other laws and regulations, the provisions of this provision or other provisions of this agreement Shall have no effect.
- This agreement is interpreted based on Japanese law.
- If a lawsuit is required for this service, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance.
Article 12 Supplementary Provisions
- By agreeing to these Terms, you agree to the retroactive application of these Terms.
Febrary 11, 2021 enacted